- Are you preoccupied with gambling and constantly thinking about playing?
- Do you spend time planning how to get more money to gamble?
- Is it necessary to gamble with increasing amounts of money, or time, to get the same level of excitement?
- Are you finding it hard to control, stop, or cut down on gambling?
- Have you found yourself borrowing money, selling possessions, not paying bills, or even considering fraudulent activities to get money to pay for gambling?
- Is your work, family, or personal needs (including food and hygiene) being neglected because of gambling?
- Do you chase your losses, trying to win lost money back, or get out of financial trouble?
- Have you been thinking that with the next big win everything will get back in control?